- Can I view my game statistics?
- How high can I set the stakes?
- How long does a single-player game stay open?
- I can't open a game even though Java is activated
- Random Number Generator
- Responsible Gaming
- Room System
- Skill level calculation
- Skill levels and colours
- Smiley List
- Verify your e-mail address
- What do the icons next to the players mean?
- What happens if the 2 minutes drawtime within a game is over?
- What is a test game?
- Why won't the game open?
Skill level calculation
The money won and the stake are taken into account to calculate a player’s skill at the end of each game. This ensures fairness in cash gaming and prevents cases of conscious skill manipulation.
The minimum skill value is 1200, the maximum 3200. New players start with the level 1600. After ten games their real skill will be displayed.