- Can I view my game statistics?
- How high can I set the stakes?
- How long does a single-player game stay open?
- I can't open a game even though Java is activated
- Random Number Generator
- Responsible Gaming
- Room System
- Skill level calculation
- Skill levels and colours
- Smiley List
- Verify your e-mail address
- What do the icons next to the players mean?
- What happens if the 2 minutes drawtime within a game is over?
- What is a test game?
- Why won't the game open?
Random Number Generator
To ensure 100% fairness in all games on our website, we employ the use of a highly-techincal software-based random number generator.
This is regularly certified by an independent third party, Technical Systems Testing (TST), a company of Gaming Labs International.
The random number generator is used for the purposes of the dealing of playing cards and dice throws etc. - in other words, everything that is left to chance. This guarantees that all players play under exactly the same conditions.