- Can I view my game statistics?
- How high can I set the stakes?
- How long does a single-player game stay open?
- I can't open a game even though Java is activated
- Random Number Generator
- Responsible Gaming
- Room System
- Skill level calculation
- Skill levels and colours
- Smiley List
- Verify your e-mail address
- What do the icons next to the players mean?
- What happens if the 2 minutes drawtime within a game is over?
- What is a test game?
- Why won't the game open?
I can't open a game even though Java is activated
Do you have a firewall on your PC? Many firewalls interfere with the communication between the user's computer and our server. Try deactivating the firewall - then you should be able to start playing.