- Can I view my game statistics?
- How high can I set the stakes?
- How long does a single-player game stay open?
- I can't open a game even though Java is activated
- Random Number Generator
- Responsible Gaming
- Room System
- Skill level calculation
- Skill levels and colours
- Smiley List
- Verify your e-mail address
- What do the icons next to the players mean?
- What happens if the 2 minutes drawtime within a game is over?
- What is a test game?
- Why won't the game open?
Verify your e-mail address
You shall receive an e-mail once you have entered your details. Please click on the link in this e-mail to verify your e-mail address. By clicking on this link you will be taken to the platform's login page. Simply enter your nickname and password and click on “Login” to verify your e-mail address and complete the registration process.
If you are then informed that your e-mail address has yet to be verified, the problem might lie with your browser. It could be that you verified your e-mail address using a different browser than normal.
If this is the case, please try the following. Copy the link from the e-mail into the browser you use for playing on the website and press the enter key. You should be shown the login page of the website. Enter your nickname and password and click on “Login”. This will verify your e-mail address and allow you to log in and start gaming.