- Can I view my game statistics?
- How high can I set the stakes?
- How long does a single-player game stay open?
- I can't open a game even though Java is activated
- Random Number Generator
- Responsible Gaming
- Room System
- Skill level calculation
- Skill levels and colours
- Smiley List
- Verify your e-mail address
- What do the icons next to the players mean?
- What happens if the 2 minutes drawtime within a game is over?
- What is a test game?
- Why won't the game open?
People who play games of skill are not normally considered at risk. However, an excessive game playing behaviour may develop in to an addictive behaviour. Therefore it is important to know the symptoms so you may react accordingly should suspicions of addiction arise. You should always bear in mind that online skill games are offered so that your can test your skills against many other players from our large international database.
Skill games do not usually fall under the category of gambling and are therefore considered as legal by most courts. The bet that you place in the game is to make the challenge more interesting.
Players who develop a problem lose the sense of fun which is connected with games of skill and chance. Never forget, it’s just a game. For players who have developed a problem, skill games and gambling games are a way to earn money, or even worse, a way to win back lost money. They are normally of the opinion that they have a special ability or that their misfortune will turn in to luck. If you are not playing for fun, but are trying make up for money lost, you will only fall in to a vicious circle that will drive you to make even higher bets and even higher losses.
Find out whether you have a gambling problem.
- Do you leave your family for long periods of time to play?
- Do you spend more time playing than you had planned, ignoring other tasks or responsibilities?
- Do you often argue with your partner because you invest too much time and money in the games? Do you feel that it would not be possible for you to cut down or quit completely?
- Do you play with the money that your family needs for rent/mortgage, education, medicine, food, clothing or heating?
- Do you feel the need to play with people who understand you?
- Do you think about your next game or next bet when you are with your family, at work or at social events?
- Do you see gaming as a way to make money?
- Do you try to play during work hours, even if it could cost you your job?
If any of your answers to the above questions was “Yes”, then we recommend that you act immediately BEFORE there is a serious problem. There are many organisations who can help you to get this problem under control:
Great Britain: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
Czech Republic: gambling.podaneruce.cz/
Protection against gambling addiction
The following measures were implemented as protection against gambling addiction.
Monthly deposit limit
Up to €10,000 can be deposited to your player account per month. The amount depends on the preferred payment method. However, it is not possible to deposit a higher amount within a month than that which is stated here. An amendment to these amounts is only possible in line with guidelines of Responsible Gaming.
Temporarily blocking your player account
If you have gambling problems, we recommend that you temporarily suspend your account until you have resolved any problems that you may have. To block your account, please send an email with your user name and the answer to your security question to our Support Team (email@example.com). You can block your player account for a limited or unlimited time.
For your own protection, we will not reverse any restrictions implements to your account for a period of seven days. Restrictions may be extended at any time.
You also have the possibility to unsubscribe from our newsletter, by changing the information on your player account.
Deleting your player account.
You have the possibility to delete your account at any time. To do this, please send an email with your user name and the answer to your security question to our Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Protection of minors
Participation in the games to make money is only permitted to persons over the age of 18. For this reason all players must supply their date of birth and name and address when registering. The data is then verified by the platform. If there is a lack of evidence regarding the minimum age for participation in the games, the player is prevented from entering the site.
Should a minor be able to bypass the security controls, they will not be able to pay out any winnings. An identity check is carried out at the first pay out, in which a player must send a copy of their ID by email, fax or post to our Support Team.
Furthermore, it is guaranteed that no form of advertising or sponsoring is aimed at minors.
If you have any knowledge of players who are minors, please take the time to inform our Support Team.
Please ensure as parents that you keep your log on data a secret from your children. For this reason passwords should not be written down or easily guessable (date of birth, car number plate, telephone number etc.). It is recommended to change your password regularly and to use upper and lower case letters, as well as numbers and symbols.
If there are children living in your household and there is a family PC, it is advisable to use filtering software to protect children and restrict access to your PC by setting up separate accounts.
Tips on ‘Responsible gaming’
For many people participating in skill and chance games is exciting and entertaining. You make careful decisions on how much time and money you invest, where you play and how you have fun.
- Set a limit, of which you could accept losing, and stick to it.
- Playing with minimum risk also minimises the risk of losing control. The key to playing with low risk is maintaining the understanding that it is only a game.
- Never borrow money to bet with.
- Set yourself a time limit.
- Take regular breaks.
- Try to maintain a balance between gaming and other activities.
- Do not play when you are stressed or depressed, under the influence of drugs or suffer other problems.
- Only gamble with money that you have set aside for entertainment, never with money for everyday expenses.
Never forget, when in doubt, ask us!