- Can I view my game statistics?
- How high can I set the stakes?
- How long does a single-player game stay open?
- I can't open a game even though Java is activated
- Random Number Generator
- Responsible Gaming
- Room System
- Skill level calculation
- Skill levels and colours
- Smiley List
- Verify your e-mail address
- What do the icons next to the players mean?
- What happens if the 2 minutes drawtime within a game is over?
- What is a test game?
- Why won't the game open?
Skill levels and colours
The order of the ranking list is shown according to the skill level of the players in the applicable game.
The skill level is shown to the right of the nickname in the player list:
Game Skill - Table
New gamers to the platform begin with a default skill level of 1600. This skill level is only shown in game rooms and lobbies in which real money stakes are being played for.
As games played for fun money have no bearing on skill levels, and for reasons of fairness, every player is shown as equal. Therefore, all player nicknames are shown in white and no skill levels are displayed.