- Can I view my game statistics?
- How high can I set the stakes?
- How long does a single-player game stay open?
- I can't open a game even though Java is activated
- Random Number Generator
- Responsible Gaming
- Room System
- Skill level calculation
- Skill levels and colours
- Verify your e-mail address
- What do the icons next to the players mean?
- What happens if the 2 minutes drawtime within a game is over?
- What is a test game?
- Why won't the game open?
Individuals who play skill and luck-based games are not normally in danger of becoming addicted to gaming. Nevertheless, in some cases compulsive gaming habits can arise from excessive gaming. Therefore, you should be aware of the symptoms and the ways of controlling risk should an addiction be suspected. Always remember that games of skill are being provided to you on the Internet so that you can challenge any person from our vast database of global players and test your skill against theirs. In the games of luck on offer on the platform you can also play against players from around the world, and here an element of luck can be decisive.
Games of skill are in fact not considered as gambling and are therefore legal in most jurisdictions. The stake is only meant to add to the excitement of the challenge.
Problems arise when gamers lose the sense of fun associated with playing such skill and luck-based games. An addiction can develop when gamers play skill and luck-based games solely to make money, or to win back money that they have already lost. They often believe that they have special luck or abilities or that their luck is about to change. When you start gaming not just for that rush and you find yourself chasing losses and betting more, the result is a vicious circle of increasing losses and increasing bets.
How to tell if you have a problem:
- Are you leaving your family alone for long periods of time, in order to take part in games?
- Are you spending more time gaming than you had planned or intended, ignoring other duties and responsibilities?
- Are you arguing frequently with your partner about spending too much time and money on gaming and find that you cannot stop or limit yourself?
- Are you gambling family money needed for rent/mortgage, schooling, medical purposes, groceries, clothes or heating?
- Do you feel you have to take part in games to get to spend time with people you understand?
- When you are with your family, at work or at social events, are you constantly thinking about your next game or bet?
- Do you look at gaming as a way of making money?
- Do you find yourself trying to take part in gaming during office hours even if it could cost you your job?
If you have answered 'yes' to any of the questions above, we suggest that you take action immediately BEFORE it becomes a serious problem. There are many organisations that can help you address your problem:
The Netherlands: www.agog.nl
Prevention of Gaming Addiction
To prevent player addiction, the following measures have been implemented:
Monthly Deposit Limit
Players may credit their gaming account with up to €10,000 each month. The exact amount possible is of course dependent on the payment method chosen. Nevertheless, this limit cannot be exceeded. Altering this amount is only possible when done in accordance with the Responsible Gaming Guidelines.
Temporary Account Suspension
If you have any serious issues, we recommend that you temporarily suspend your account until you resolve them. To suspend your account simply send an e-mail to our Support Team. You may suspend your account for a specific period of time or for an unlimited period.
For your benefit we will not remove any restrictions placed on your account or funds until a minimum time period of seven days has elapsed. Restrictions can be increased at any time.
You may also unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by updating your account information online.
Deleting an Account
You have the opportunity to delete your player account at any time. To do this, simply send an e-mail containing your nickname and the answer to your security question to our Support Team.
Protection of Minors
The participation in games for money is only permitted for persons aged 18 years and over. Therefore, all players must include their date of birth along with their name and address when registering. This data is then verified by our platform. Should there be a lack of proof regarding the minimum age for participating in our games, the player shall be prevented from accessing the site.
Should a minor manage to get pass this security check, he/she will still not be able to withdraw any possible winnings. Upon the first withdrawal, an identity check is carried out on every player, which requires the player to send a copy of his/her proof of identity via e-mail, fax or post to our Support Team.
Furthermore, we guarantee that all forms of advertising and sponsoring are not targeted towards minors.
If you know of any platform users who are minors, please take the time to inform our Support Team.
Responsible Gaming Tips
Many people find participating in games of skill exciting and entertaining. Responsible gamers make careful decisions about spending time and money, where they play and how they derive their enjoyment. Some guidelines:
- Decide on a loss limit ahead of time and stick to it
- Low-risk gaming is a way of playing with very little chance of losing control. The key to low-risk gaming is to realise that 'it's only a game'.
- Never borrow money to place bets
- Set yourself a time limit
- Take frequent breaks
- Balance gaming with other activities
- Don't play any games when highly stressed, depressed, intoxicated or distressed
- Only bet with money you have set aside for entertainment - never with money for everyday expenses
Always remember, when in doubt, ask us!